The card today will be a fun fold using an awesome fall set from the mini catalog, Gorgeous Leaves. You will love making this Fun Fold Layer card.
- Stamp Set(s): Gorgeous Leaves (153365) and A Wish for Everything (149320)
- Card Stock: Early Espresso (119686), Crushed Curry (131199), Old Olive (100702), and Basic White (159276)
- Designer Series Paper: Created my own using Gorgeous Leaves Stamp Set and Basic White card stock
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Early Espresso (147114), Cajun Craze (147087), Old Olive (147090), Merry Merlot (147112), and Pumpkin Pie (147086)
- Dies: Intricate Leaves (153566) and Stitched So Sweetly (151690)
- Embellishments: Early Espresso ¼” Faux Suede Trim (152472) and Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897)
- Tools: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
- Miscellaneous: Stampin’ Seal (152813) and Dimensionals (104430)
- Early Espresso – 5 ½” x 6 3/8”, score at 2 1/8”
- Cajun Craze – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Old Olive – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Fold the Early Espresso card base on the score line and burnish with bone folder. Set aside.
- Attach Designer Series Paper to Old Olive card stock layer. Add ribbon embellishment.
- Add adhesive to the first 1 ½” of the Old Olive layer (right side of the layer when the front is face down). This is a very important step – be sure you are putting the adhesive in the proper spot on this layer!
- Read all directions in this step before attaching this layer to the card base. Stamp any greeting you would like to use on the inside (Cajun Craze) layer. Apply adhesive to the back of this layer. Open the card base and place it face down. Line up the front of the Cajun Craze piece with the back side of the Old Olive piece so that they are lined up. Fold the card base so that it adheres to the back of the Cajun Craze piece. This will ensure that the two pieces line up exactly.
- Stamp and die cut or punch your greeting and embellishments and attach to the front of your card.
If you liked this Fun Fold Layer card. Check another fall card here Tuesday Tips….Gorgeous Leaves – Stamping with Lisa (lisastamps.com)Product List
June’s host code is AKCFYRAN
Leave a Reply