I love the detail on this stamp set. This card could be used with so many different greeting. I hope you like my Artistically Inked Happy Birthday card.
- Stamp Set: Artistically Inked 154542
- Card Stock: Basic White 159276, Soft Succulent 155776, Highland Heather 146986
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Soft Succulent 155778, Highland Heather 146986, Memento Black 132708
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Scalloped Contours 155560
- Embellishments: Gorgeous Sheer Ribbon 154572
- Tools: Cut & Emboss Machine149653
- Basic White 4 ¼ x 11, 3 ¼ x 4 ½
- Soft Succulent 4 x 5 ¼
- Highland Heather 3 ¼ x 4 ½
- Take the Basic White piece and fold in half
- Take the Soft Succulent piece and cut out the largest die using the Scalloped Contour die. Tape this piece to the card base.
- Tape the Highland heather to the card base.
- Take the white cardstock and cut out the Scalloped Contour die. Then stamp your image on this piece of cardstock. Then tape to the card base.
- Tie the ribbon in a bow and attach to the card base with a glue dot.
If you liked Artistically Inked Happy Birthday check out another birthday card here Tuesday Tips….Gorgeous Leaves – Stamping with Lisa (lisastamps.com)Product List
June’s host code is AKCFYRAN
Leave a Reply