here is the perfect card for the person who loves loves pretty and even better it is a Christmas card. Enjoy the Evergreen Elegance in Pink
- Stamp Set(s): Evergreen Elegance (Stamp: 153313, Bundle:155579)
- Card Stock: Whisper White Thick (159229), Whisper White (159276), Polished Pink (155710)
- Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Place Specialty (156394)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Polished Pink (155712)
- Embellishments: Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed Sequins (152477), Cute Stars Adhesive-Backed Sequins (156484)
- Tools: Evergreen Border Punch (153603), Banners Pick a Punch (153608), Trimmer (152392), Paper Snips (103579)
- Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Dimensionals (144108)
- Thick Basic White card base – 11” x 4-¼”
- DSP layers – 4-¼” x 1” (2), 4-¼” x 2-¼” (center), 1” x 4-¼” (bottom)
- ¾” White scrap for label, White scrap for tree
- Polished pink scrap for tree line
- Score and cut base as shown in diagram. This is called a Center Step Card. Solid lines are cut lines and dotted lines are scored. Fold gently along score lines. The left side in the diagram is the front bottom edge of the card.
- Stamp off Polished Pink ink and stamp the largest and middle size tree onto the center panel. Adhere DSP panels flat to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in Polished Pink on white strip. Cut ends with Banner Pick a Punch or just flag ends with snips.
- Stamp largest tree in Polished Pink onto scrap and fussy cut out.
- Cut out a line of 8 trees with the Evergreen Border Punch in Polished Pink. Snip off the ends to make the edges of the trees look a little more natural.
- Put dimensionals on the back of the big tree and place near the bottom of that panel. Add sequins. I colored over the purple Cute Star sequin with Polished Pink Blend.
- Add 2 mini dimensionals to the back of the 3rd and 6th tree and place to cover the seam.
- Add dimensionals to the back of the sentiment label and center below.
- Don’t forget to stamp the envelope and the inside!
If you like the Evergreen Elegance in Pink check out another fun Christmas card at Peaceful Cabin with Shimmery White Masking – Stamping with Lisa (lisastamps.com)Product List
December’s host code is R6MF7JHQ
Have at least a $50 order and use the host code and I will sent you a FREE product.
Have over a $150 order. Do not use the host code and pick out some FREE product for yourself.