If you love your pets as much as I do. Here is a card to include them. Using the Sweet Little Stockings stamp set.
- Stamp Set(s): Sweet Little Stockings Stamp Set (156282)
- Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler (119685), Pool Party (122924), and Basic White (159276)
- Designer Series Paper: Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper (156281)
- Specialty Supply: Jolly Felt (156291)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Basic Gray (149165) and Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Stockings Dies (156288) and Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder (149643) (Optional Dies – Scalloped Contours – 155560 for sentiment)
- Tools: Blending Brushes (153611), Stampin’Cut and Emboss Machine (149653)
- Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal (152813)
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Pool Party – 5 ¼” x 4”
- Basic White – 5 ¼” x 4”
- Basic White scraps
- Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper – 4 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Use Memento Ink to stamp stocking images onto the Jolly Felt. Stamp one in each color and set aside to dry.
- Stamp images on basic white – one each of dog, cat, and guinea pig (or the trio of your choice). Using blends, color as desired.
- Stamp Santa Paws sentiment on scrap of Basic White card stock. I used the Scalloped Contours dies on my card.
- Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment on the 5 ¼” x 4” piece of Basic White cardstock (be sure you are stamping with this piece set up as landscape, not portrait).
- Use the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine (or similar) and die cut the stockings (including the three white pieces), designer series paper, and the stamped images.
- Emboss the Pool Party card stock using the Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder. Use a blending brush and the Basic Gray ink to lightly color the embossed piece of card stock.
- Use SEAL adhesive to attach the Basic White card stock to inside of card base.
- Use SEAL adhesive to the Designer Series Paper to the Pool Party layer. Attach the Pool Party layer to the front of the Cherry Cobbler card base.
- Use Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue to adhere the felt stockings to the front of the card.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the animal images and sentiment to the front of the card.
if you liked the Sweet Little Stockings Christmas card. Check out another Christmas card Snow Wonder Fun Fold – Stamping with Lisa (lisastamps.com)Product List
June’s host code is ZKYND97F