I am so excited that this stamp set made it in the holiday book again this year. This stamp set also has an amazing die set that matches the stamp images. Join me for the Snow Wonder Fun Fold card.
- Stamp Set(s): Snow Wonder (153344)
- Card Stock: Sahara Sand (121043)
- Designer Series Paper: Tidings of Christmas (155718)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Momento Black (132708), Evening Evergreen (155576), Cherry Cobbler (147083)
- Die(s): Snow Time Dies (153564)
- Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (144220)
- Tools: Trimmer (152392), Cherry Cobbler Stamp n’ Blend (154880) Assorted Watercolor Pencils (141709 & 149014), Blender Pen (102845)
- Sahara Sand: 4.25” X 11”
- Shahara Sand scraps to die cut snowman, 1 tree image, 1 sentiment
- DSP: (2) 7/8” X 4 3/8”; (1) 7/8” X 4 1/8”
- Referring to the 1st diagram, cut and score as indicated.
- Use a post it note to mask off the right 1” panel and stamp trees.
- Referring to the 2nd diagram, attach DSP.
- On a scrap of Sahara Sand, stamp the snowman using Momento black. Stamp tree using Evening Evergreen, and stamp the sentiment using Cherry Cobbler.
- Die cut the snowman, trees, and sentiment using the coordinating dies.
- Color the snowman and the trees with watercolor pencils, using a blender pen if desired. (Note: I don’t recommend using a blender pen to blend the white)
- Adhere the die cut trees to the middle panel,allowing the small tree to extend past the right side of the panel.
- Attach the Snowman to the middle panel using Dimentionals.
- Attach the die cut sentiment to the bottom panel using dimentionals.
- Color the clear rhinestones with the Cherry Cobbler Stamp n’ Blend. Adhere to snowman’s hat and to the sentiment.
If you liked this Snow wonder fun fold card. Visit this post for another Snow Wonder card Snow Wonder Bundle – Stamping with Lisa (lisastamps.com)
Sharing so many fun fold cards this month, visit Edit Post ‹ Stamping with Lisa — WordPress (lisastamps.com) for another fun fold card.Product List
June’s host code is ZKYND97F