Are you ready for a Christmas card? Here is purchase used from the mini catalog. Try this Peaceful Place Painted Christmas Card
- Stamp Set(s): Christmas Season #156801, Christmas To Remember #156300
- Card Stock: Evening Evergreen #155574, Basic White #159276
- Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Place 156394
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Evening Evergreen #155576
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Seasonal Labels Dies #156299
- Embellishments: None for main card. Open Weave Ribbon in Evening Evergreen #155573 for Bonus Card, plus you may like to add some Silver Metallic Pearls #146282 if you’re a lover of bling.
- Tools: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine#150673 or #149653
- Miscellaneous: Silver Foil #156457
- Evening Evergreen 4 ¼” by 11” scored at 5 ½”, 2 ¼” by 5 ¼” (For bonus card 4 ¼” by 11” scored at 5 ½” plus scrap to die cut label)
- Basic White 4” by 5 ¼” for card insert, scrap to die cut label for sentiment (Bonus card 4” by 5 ¼” for card insert, scrap to die cut label for sentiment)
- DSP Gray with lines 4” by 5 ¼”
- DSP with 4 picture sections – Cut one 6 by 6” section. Then cut at 2” separating the large tree from the 5 smaller trees creating a 2” by 6” and a 4” by 6” piece. Trim one piece to 2” by 5 ¼” and the other piece to 4” by 5 ¼”. The larger piece will be for the bonus card.
- Because one sheet of Peaceful DSP was designed to be cut into 6” by 6” pieces, I chose to add a bonus card with this month’s tutorial. Can’t waste that DSP! Here’s what the bonus card looks like. It’s super simple to make. Just add some Evening Evergreen Ribbon around the DSP layer. Tie a knot on the left side and trim. Adhere this to the card front. Stamp sentiment on Basic White Scrap, then die cut using Seasonal Labels Dies. Die cut larger label from the same set of dies in Evening Evergreen. Layer these and glue together. Pop the sentiment label up over your ribbon. Add a 4” by 5 ¼” Basic White cardstock insert (stamped as desired).
- Now for the featured card! Glue the 4” by 5 ¼” piece of DSP onto your card front. Glue the large tree DSP onto the 2 ¼” by 5 ¼” piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock. Set this piece aside to arrange on the card front later.
- Stamp 2 pine branches in Evening Evergreen and die cut. Stamp your sentiment on the Basic White scrap and die cut with the Seasonal Labels Die Cut. Die cut a piece of the lightest coloured Silver Foil with the branch shown in the photo at the top of the tutorial. Stamp sentiment on Basic White Cardstock 4” by 5 ¼”. I used the Love and Joy sentiment as shown below.
- Adhere the pine branches and silver foil branch to the back of the sentiment label with glue dots.
- Arrange the tree panel behind the sentiment label in what position seems to show both to best advantage. Glue the tree down, then pop up the sentiment label.
If you like the Peaceful Place Painted Christmas Card, click on the link to see another Christmas card
October’s host code is RYEA9W2A
Have at least a $50 order and use the host code and I will sent you a FREE product.
Have over a $150 order. Do not use the host code and pick out some FREE product for yourself.