This card using the stamp set In Symmetry has a neat fold to it. When you are ready to sign your card just pull out the cardstock piece
- Stamp Set(s): In Symmetry (155140)
- Card Stock: Basic White (159276), Night of Navy (100867) Flirty Flamingo (141416)
- Designer Series Paper: Sweet Symmetry (155605)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Night of Navy (147110)
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s):
- Punches: Every Day Label (144668)
- Embellishments: Metallic Ribbon (Flirty Flamingo) (155610), Gilded Gems (152478)
- Adhesives: Stampin’ Seal and Tear n Tape
- Tools: Trimmer, Snips
- Sweet Symmetry DSP: 12” x 6”
- Night of Navy Cardstock: 3 ¾” w x 5 ¼” h
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 3 ½” w x 5” h
- Basic White cardstock to 3 ¼” w x 4 ¾” h.
- Cut a piece of Sweet Symmetry DSP to 12” x 6”.
- With the 12” along the top of score board, Score at 4” and 8”
- Turn so the 6” is along the top of the score board and score at ½”.
- Once scored, burnish score lines.
- Cut from the 4” score line to the ½” score line.
- Cut from the 8” score line to the ½” score line.
- Cut the ½” tabs from the side pieces
- Using a trimmer, cut from the 4” score line to the bottom left corner and then cut from the 8” score line to the bottom right corner to create triangles.
- Add tear n tape or Stampin’ Seal to the bottom edges of the triangle pieces. Fold up the ½” center tab, fold over triangle pieces to adhere to each other.
- Card Insert: Cut a piece of Night of Navy card stock to 3 ¾” w x 5 ¼” h; cut a piece of Flirty Flamingo to 3 ½” w x 5” h and adhere to Night of Navy using Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 3 ¼” w x 4 ¾” h.
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the sentiment Best Day Ever from the In Symmetry stamp set to the bottom of the basic white cardstock.
- Adhere to Night of Navy and Flirty Flamingo using Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
- Insert into pocket.
- Embellish: Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the sentiment Hey Friend from the In Symmetry stamp set, to a piece of Basic White cardstock. Punch using the Everyday Label punch.
- Adhere to card front using Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
- Add a gilded gem to both sides of the label.
- Cut a 12” piece of Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon and tie it around the card, securing it with a bow or knot just over the sentiment.
If you like fancy folds, take a look at this blog post where I share the measurements to make another variation.Product List
October’s host code is RYEA9W2A
Have at least a $50 order and use the host code and I will sent you a FREE product.
Have over a $150 order. Do not use the host code and pick out some FREE product for yourself.