Here is a fun fold card for you today. The flowers on this card m look so awesome with this designer paper. Used the wink of Stella on the flowers and popped them up and added a rhinestone to them.
- Basic Gray Card Stock – 4.25” x 5.5”
- Night of Navy Card Stock – 5.25” x 6.75”, score at 4”
- Basic White Card Stock – 3.75” x 5”
- Well Suited Designer Series Paper – 2.5” x 5”
- Night of Navy Card Stock Scrap for Die Cut Piece
- Basic White Card Stock Scrap for Die Cut Piece
- Stamp greeting using Night of Navy ink, set aside to let ink dry. Greeting should be stamped in the lower right corner.
- Fold Night of Navy Card Stock along score line and burnish with bone folder.
- Use adhesive to attach Well Suited Designer Series paper to Night of Navy Card Stock.
- Use adhesive to attach Basic White card stock with sentiment to Night of Navy card stock.
- Use adhesive to attach Night of Navy layer to Basic Gray card stock.
- Use the Scalloped Contours dies to die cut the two layers. The Night of Navy is die cut with the third smallest die and the Basic White is die cut with the second smallest die.
I love the detail in the Contour Dies and
how nicely they layer together.
- Adhere the Basic White die cut to the Night of Navy die cut.
- Using the Flowers of Friendship stamp set and Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp the flower and leaf images on Basic White.
- Color the floral images with the Dark and Light Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends. Color the leaf images with the Dark and Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. (Optional – add Wink of Stella to floral images.)
- Use the Flowers and Leaves punch to punch out the flowers and leaves.
- Attach the flowers using mini-dimensionals.
- Attach the leaves using adhesive.
- Attach a medium and large Jewel Rhinestone to the flowers.
- Attach the die cut layers to the upper front flap. Be sure to only apply adhesive to the upper half of the die cut pieces.
- Stamp Set(s): Flowers of Friendship – 155358
- Card Stock: Night of Navy – 147110, Basic Gray – 121044, and
Basic White – 159276
- Designer Series Paper: Well Suited-154562
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Night of Navy-147110, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink-132708
Night of Navy Blends- 154891, Old Olive Blends – 154892
- Die(s) and Punch(es): Scalloped Contour Dies – 155560 and Flowers and Leaves Punch – 155373
- Embellishments: Jewel Rhinestones – 144270, Wink of Stella – 141897
- Tools: Cut and Emboss Machine – 150673, Bone Folder – 102300, Paper Trimmer – 152392, and Stampin’ Seal – 152813
December’s host code is WSK72UGQ