I know we all are starting to look for a holiday card idea. The card shared today is absolutely stunning. The blending on the card is perfect and all the details are below on how to make this card. So get all your supplies today and lets make this card.
· Stamp Set(s):Evergreen Elegance (153313), Beautiful Moments (151677)
· Card Stock:Basic White (159276), Night of Navy (100867),Mango Melody (146989)
· Designer Series Paper:
· Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): StazOn Jet Black Pad (101406)
· Dies and Embossing Folder(s):
· Embellishments:Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials (155567)
· Tools: Paper Trimmer (152392), Soft Pastels Assortment (154585)
· Adhesive:Stampin’ Seal (152813)
· Night of Navy Cardstock (Base) – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score in half
· Mango Melody Cardstock – 5-3/8” x 4-1/8”
· Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 4-1/4” (x2)
- Layer the Night of Navy, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody and Daffodil Delight Soft Pastels on one of the Basic White pieces.
- With your finger, blend them together, blue on the top and work your way down adding more color as needed.
- Stamp the pine trees from Evergreen Elegance Stamp Set, largest pine tree to smallest pine tree, working from the center out in StazOn Jet Black ink.
- Stamp your sentiment in the upper right corner in StazOn Jet Black ink, I used a sentiment from Beautiful Moments.
- Place Silver Epoxy Essentials, use the diamonds as stars, around the sky. You can add small dots with Daffodil Delight pastel to add more stars if you choose.
- Attach the Basic White to the Mango Melody cardstock with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the Mango Melody to the Night of Navy with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the remaining Basic White on the inside with Stampin’ Seal.