This die is one of my favorite to us and now pairing it with new products makes it even funnier to use. The new Elegant Tag punch can be used so many ways. Even punch it out of designer papers
- Stamp Set(s): Elegantly Said (#155753)
- Card Stock: Smoky Slate (#131202), Basic White (#159276)
- Designer Series Paper: Simply Elegant Specialty DSP (#155761)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Smoky Slate (#149165), Black Stazon (#101406)
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Scalloped Contours (#155560)
- Embellishments: Simply Elegant Trim (#155766) – Silver is used here
- Tools: Elegant Tag (#155762), Stampin Dimensionals (#104430)
- Smoky Slate card base – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
- Simply Elegant DSP layer – 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”
- Basic White – 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Basic White scrap
- Fold card base in half with bone folder and adhere DSP layer.
- Using the largest rectangle die and 3rd largest rectangle die from the Scalloped Contours die set, cut a white frame from your larger Basic White piece. Tip: I lay both dies down at the same time and use washi tape to hold them in place as I run it through my machine.
- Punch Elegant Tag punch from Basic White Scrap.
- Stamp flower image from Elegantly Said stamp set in Smoky Slate and stamp greeting on top in Black Stazon.
- Tie bow with silver trim around the top notch of the punched piece.
- Adhere frame onto card base with dimensionals and adhere tag piece with dimensionals.
December’s host code is R6MF7JHQ
Have at least a $50 order and use the host code and I will sent you a FREE product.
Have over a $150 order. Do not use the host code and pick out some FREE product for yourself.