This is such a fun and new technique using the Daisy Lane stamp set. Every time you try this technique it always turns out different. Just by the colors you add and how much alcohol you use. Give it a turn you will love the results
- Stamp Set(s):Daisy Lane (149325)
- Card Stock: Daffodil Delight (199683), Polished Pink(155710), Basic White (159276), Night of Navy (100867), Granny Apple Green (146990), Vellum (101856)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Polished Pink (155712), Granny Apple Green Blends (154885), Night of Navy Blends (154891), Daffodil Delight Blends (154885), Polished Pink Blends (155520)
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Peony Dies (152701), Painted Texture (154317), Tasteful Texture EF (152718)
- Embellishments: Gilded Leafing (154560), Baker’s Twine (155475)
- Tools: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653),Banners Pick a Punch (153608),Daisy Punch (143713), Sponge Daubers (133773), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Emboss Powers (155554), Heat Tool (129053), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Rubbing Alcohol
- Night of Navy CS: 11” x 4 ¼”, score and fold at 5 ½”
- Whisper White CS: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Daffodil Delight CS: 5” x 3 ¾”; Emboss with Tasteful Texture EF
- Granny Apple Green CS: 2 ½” x 1 ½”, punch with Banners Pick a Punch, Emboss with Painted Texture EF
- Vellum: 3 ¾” x 2 ½”
- Create the card base using Night of Navy CS.
- Randomly color full sheet of vellum with Blends Markers. Let dry.
- Using rubbing alcohol, dip dauber into the alcohol and randomly stamp over the colored velum.
- Slice vellum into strips.
- Using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue, draw thin lines of glue onto vellum strips. Add Gold Leafing
- Using Polished Pink ink, stamp the daisy image from the Daisy Lane Stamp set onto Polished Pink CS. Heat emboss image with clear embossing powder. Punch out image. Punch out a second daisy from the Polished Pink cardstock and layer with a dimensional under the embossed image. Set aside.
- Using the Banners Pick a Punch, create a banner from a Granny Apple green strip and then emboss with the Painted Texture EF.
- Take the Daffodil Delight panel and emboss with the Tasteful Textile EF.
- Now that all of the parts are ready, it is time to assemble the card. Layer the Basic White onto the Night of Navy base. Layer the embossed Daffodil Delight layer onto the Basic white layer. I recommend using Stampin’ Seal. Next add the vellum layer.
- Place the Granny Apple banner under the vellum strip in the middle of the card.
- Add the Daisy embellishment.
- Using two equal pieces of twine, tie a bow and add to the center of the daisy embellishment using mini glue dots.
November’s host code is PJ4APCN6