Look at this amazing card made with products from the new Stampin’Up catalog. The set is part of a bundle. When you purchase the bundle you save 10%. It is found on page 12 of the Stampin’Up catalog. Love the shimmer on the card using the Wink of Stella.
- Stamp Set(s): Seascape Bundle (158359)
- Card Stock: Calypso Coral Cardstock (122925), Mossy Meadow Cardstock (133676), Basic White Cardstock (159276)
- Designer Series Paper: 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum (Soft Succulent) (155616)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad (147101)
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Hippo & Friends Dies (153585)
- Embellishments: Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials (155567), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897)
- Tools: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Stampin’ Spritzer (126185)
- Miscellaneous: 91% Rubbing Alcohol
- Calypso Coral CS: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Basic White CS: 5 ¼” x 4” and 2” x 1” scrap
- Mossy Meadow CS: 3 ¼” x 2 ¼” scrap
- Soft Succulent Shimmer Vellum: 3 ¼” x 2 ¼” scrap
- Unscrew brush and remove black stopper from Wink of Stella. Pour about half the glittery goodness into a Stampin’ Spritzer. Fill Spritzer with 91% Rubbing Alcohol. Screw top onto spritzer and shake.
- Fold Calypso Coral CS along score line and burnish with bone folder. Spray front, concentrating on the center, with Wink of Stella/Alcohol Mixture. Set aside.
- Die cut Mossy Meadow CS and Soft Succulent Shimmer Vellum scraps with Seaweed die. Cut in pieces and arrange as shown. Apply cardstock with Multi Liquid Glue and Vellum with Glue Dots.
- Stamp “Thank You” sentiment from Seascape Stamp Set on to Basic White CS scrap with Calypso Coral ink. Die cut with smallest hexagonal die. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Apply round Epoxy Essentials embellishments to white cardstock as shown.
- Apply fish layer to card base with adhesive.
December’s host code is WSK72UGQ