I am not sure what I like best,
The artistic die or that amazing designer paper. Anyone would be thrilled to get this gorgeous birthday card.
With that designer paper you could make many different colors of this card. This is another one of those bundles that you can get 10% off.
- Stamp Set(s): Artistically Inked (154542)
- Card Stock: Evening Evergreen (155574), Polished Pink (155710), Basic White (159276), Gold Foil (132622), Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper (156844)
- Designer Series Paper: Expressions in Ink Specialty 12” x 12” DSP (155464)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Evening Evergreen ink pad (155576), Polished Punk ink pad (155712)
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Scalloped Contours dies (155560), Artistic dies (155371)
- Embellishments: 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571)
- Tools: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Paper Trimmer (152392)
- Evening Evergreen – cut to 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, score at 4-1/4”
- Polished Pink – cut to 5-1/4” x 4”
- Gold Foil – cut to 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Gold Specialty Metallic Paper – cut to approx. 4” x 4”
- Basic White – cut to 1/2” x 4-1/4”, scrap for flower and leaves
- DSP – cut to 5” x 3-3/4” (pink/white), 3/4” x 4-1/4” (green)
- Fold the Evening Evergreen card base on the score line, and burnish. Adhere the DSP, gold foil and Polished Pink layers to the card base.
- Die cut the large floral image from the gold Metallic Specialty Paper. Adhere to the card using Tombow multipurpose glue.
- Stamp the ‘Happy Birthday’ image on to the Basic White strip using Polished Pink ink. Stamp the round floral image also in Polished Pink ink onto a scrap piece of paper.
- Stamp the leaves in Evening Evergreen ink onto scrap paper.
- Using the Scalloped Contours dies, die-cut the scalloped edge piece using the middle-size scalloped rectangle die. You will just need one of the long edges.
- Die-cut the flower and leaves using the Artistic dies.
- Adhere the scalloped edge to the back of the sentiment strip. Position it to the left hand side of the DSP layer and attach with dimensionals.
- Layer the flower and leaves on the right hand side of the card, overlapping the sentiment strip. Tuck the leaves under the flower, and attach using Tombow and dimensionals where needed.
- Add three (or more if you’d like!) of the Evening Evergreen jewels from the In Color Jewels pack to the front of the card.
- Decorate the inside with a piece of white cardstock and DSP if you’d like.
December’s host code is R6MF7JHQ
Have at least a $50 order and use the host code and I will sent you a FREE product.
Have over a $150 order. Do not use the host code and pick out some FREE product for yourself.