There are so many beautiful designer papers. Let me show you how to use them on the Frosted Gingerbread card
- Stamp: Frosted Gingerbread (156314
- Card Stock: Kraft Paper (156325) Basic White (159276)
- Designer Series Paper: Gingerbread & Peppermint (156313)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Memento Black (132708)
- Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Glue Dots (103683) Tasteful Textile TIEF (152718)
- Embellishments: Real Red Sheer Ribbon (153535) Basic Rhinestones (144220)
- Basic White Card Base: 8 ½ x 5 ½ score 4 ¼
- Kraft Paper : 4 ¼ x 5 ½
- Basic White 4 x 5 ¼
- DSP squares 2 x 2
- Scrap of Basic White and Real Red for tag
- Two ornaments cut from DSP
- Fold the card base in half and adhere the kraft paper piece to it.
- Cut the 2 x 2 squares diagonally and glue to front of Basic White mat layer.
- Emboss the panel with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder – attach to card front with dimensional.
- Fussy cut two ornaments and attach to card front with dimensionals- add a red bow to each with a glue dot
- Stamp greeting on scrap and punch out with Everyday Label punch. Punch an extra labe with Real Red cardstock and cut in half & glue to back – attach with dimensional and embellish with rhinestones.
If you enjoyed the Frosted Gingerbread card using designer paper. Check out another Christmas card using designer paper Evergreen Elegance in Pink – Stamping with Lisa (lisastamps.com)Product List
January’s host code is JW4G7NCQ