Here is such a great find in the mini catalog, the Nature’s Harvest. It is the perfect set for this time of year. And did I mention the best point, it has a matching die.
- Nature’s Harvest (156495)
- Soft Succulent (155776)
- Evening Evergreen (155574)
- Very Vanilla (101650)
Designer Series Paper:
- Harvest Meadow (156494)
Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s):
- Tuxedo Memento Black (132708)
- InColor 2021-2023 Soft Succulent & Evening Evergreen (155639)
Dies and Embossing Folder(s):
- Harvest Dies (156504)
- Stitched With Whimsy Dies (155314)
- Diamond Weave Ribbon (156507)
- Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots (156506)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine 
- Stampin’ Seal 
- Mini Glue Dots 
- Stampin’ Dimensional 
- Soft Succulent—5 ½” x 5 ¾” scored at 4 ¼”, 1 ½” x 5 ½”
- Evening Evergreen—4” x 5 ¼”, 2 ¼” x 4 ¼”
- Very Vanilla—3 5/8” x 4 7/8” (2 pieces)
- Harvest Meadow DSP—3 7/8” x 5 1/8”, 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Die cut solid images from Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen.
- Stamp with Tuxedo Memento Black the floral image, then die cut.
- With Stampin’ Write Marker in Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen highlight the sentiment stamp, stamp and die cut the image.
- Adhere the bottom 1/4 of the solid silhouette images, and the stamped floral image to the smaller piece of DSP.
- Adhere with mini dimensional the banner with the sentiment.
- Adhere this layer to the Evening Evergreen layer, add the ribbon joining on the back left hand side, then the join will be hidden.
- Add Brushed Metallic Adhesive Baked Dots.
- Adhere this layer to the small front flap.
- Adhere the DSP to the inside.
- Die cut the Very Vanilla Stitched So Sweetly and adhere to the DSP.
If you liked the Nature’s Harvest card. Which is a true sign of fall. See this fall card Gorgeous Leaves Bundle – Stamping with Lisa (lisastamps.com)Product List
October’s host code is PGASWBWT