I am using one of the new In Colors from this year making a Fresh Freesia Easel Card today. I am sure you have heard about the easel cards before. Well today we are making one. I have all the supplies listed that you need. With all the measurements and instructions. So lets get started and make out easel card
- Stamp Set(s): Lovely You
- Card Stock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White
- Designer Series Paper: In Color DSP 2021-2023
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Fresh Freesia
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Pierced Blooms Dies (Just for the center of the daisy, could substitute)
- Embellishments: Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon
- Tools: Medium Daisy Punch, Daisy Punch
- Fresh Freesia card base 4 ¼” by 11”, 3” by 4 ¼”, 2 medium daisies punched out
- Basic White 4 by 5 ¼” for inside card, 2 daisies (larger) punched out, 1 ½” by 2 ¾”, small flower center die cut from Pierced Blooms Dies
- Fresh Freesia In Color DSP Cut one piece 4” wide by 5 ½” tall cut with dots running vertically. Then cut this piece to 4” by 2 ½”, 4” by 2 ½”, and 4” by ½”.
- Score card base along 11” side at 2 ¾” and 5 ½”. Fold and burnish.
- Layer Basic White larger daisies by off setting them and gluing in the center. Repeat with the Fresh Freesia daisies, then glue the smaller daisies inside the larger ones to create one flower. Use your bone folder to gently shape the flower petals to curve back. Add small flower center die cut with a bit of glue. Set aside.
- Stamp your sentiment onto the Basic White Cardstock 1 ½” by 2 ¾” closer to the bottom edge. Wrap ribbon across the top and adhere on the back side. Cut a small piece of ribbon and tie it in a knot around the ribbon attached to the cardstock. Trim on an angle. Glue this piece to the Fresh Freesia cardstock 3” by 4 ¼” leaving a 1/8” border along the bottom and two side edges. Now use a large dimensional to pop up your daisy centered above the sentiment piece.
- Glue the 4” by 2 ½” pieces of DSP onto the card front, centering above and below the fold line. You should have a 1/8” border around each edge. Next, glue the 3” by 4 ¼” panel to the card front with glue only on the bottom half of the die cut, leaving the top free to stand up when folded.
- Stamp the flower on a stem from the Lovely You Stamp Set in the lower right corner of the 4” by 5 ¼” Basic White cardstock. Use dimensionals to pop up the ½” by 4” strip of DSP just above the flower. This will hold your card front up when folded to stand up.
If you liked this Fresh Freesia Easel Card fun fold card visit this post for another fun fold.
November’s host code is PJ4APCN6