- Base card: Using 8 ½ X 11 in. Misty Moonlight cardstock, cut 5 ½ X 8 ½ and score at 4 ¼. Use the bone folder to obtain a nice crease.
- Designer Series Paper 2 ¾ X 5 ¼ (cut 1 ~ front panel)
- Designer Series Paper ½ X 5 ¼ ( cut 1 ~ inside panel trim)
- Mint Macaron cardstock 3 ¼ X 3 ¾ (cut 1)
- Daffodil Delight cardstock 3 X 3 ½ (cut 2)
- Misty Moonlight cardstock 2 ¾ X 3 ¼ (cut 2)
- Basic White cardstock 2 ½ X 3 (cut 2)
- Basic White cardstock 2 ¾ X 5 ¼ (inside panel to write on)
- Basic White cardstock 2 ¾ X 5 ¼ (optional ~ additional inside panel to write on)
- Basic White cardstock 1 ¼ X 5 ¼ (embossed panel)
- Scrap piece of Basic White cardstock 2 X 2 (stamp and cut flower)
- Open the base folder and cut off 1 ¼ in., so the card base is now 5 ½ X 3. The strip that you cut off, score it at 1 in. Put glue on the 1 in. section and adhere the 1 in. section to the back panel on the middle edge.
- Adhere the larger DSP piece to the front panel.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock writing panel to the inside panel starting at the left side.
- Emboss the Basic White cardstock.
- Adhere the strip of DSP to the back of the embossed piece so the edge shows as a trim piece.
- Adhere this to the inside panel, covering that 1 in. piece, but leave ⅛ trim on the edge.
- Build the front panel using adhesive: Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight, Misty Moonlight. Set to the side.
- Stamp the flower on the small scrap Basic White cardstock. Outline stamp – first generation; fill stamp – second generation. Cut out this flower with the dies.
- Stamp the flower on the small Basic White cardstock panel. Stamp first generation and second generation in a random design for the inside panel.
- Stamp the back envelope flap with the flower and add one flower to the front lower right side of the envelope.
- Stamp the sentiment on the small Basic White cardstock panel.
- Adhere Metallic Mesh to the small panel by placing adhesive on the back of the panel and wrap the mesh towards the back to stick.
- Adhere the small Basic White cardstock panel to the Misty Moonlight panel.
- Use dimensionals on the back of the flower and adhere on top of the metallic mesh.
- Place adhesive to the front of the fold over strip that is adhered to the back panel. Center the panel on the card front and adhere to the strip. Cut off any excess strip on the left side of the panel.
- Adhere Mint Macaron to the back of the floral panel.
- Adhere Daffodil Delight on the Mint Macaron.
- Adhere the Basic White panel with the random floral design to the Daffodil Delight panel.
- Adhere a Rhinestone to the center of the front panel floral.
- Send the card inside the envelope to someone special.
March’s host code is 3HX46SW7
Leave a Reply