I can’t believe it is time for a NEW mini catalog and to make it even more excited Saleabration starts too. I hope you like my Wildlife Wonder card. These catalog starts on Tuesday January 4th.
- Stamp Set: Wildlife Wonder 157923
- Card Stock: Basic White 159276, Early Espresso 119686, Soft Suede 115318
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Early Espresso 147114
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Stripes & Splatters embossing folder157980
- Embellishments: White Frayed Ribbon 158138
- Tools: Cut & Emboss Machine149653
- Basic White 5 ½ x 11, 2 ¾ x ¾ ,
- Early Espresso 5 ¼ x 4 ,3 x 4
- Soft Suede 5 x 3 ¾ , 2 ¾ x 3 ¾
- Crumb Cake 2 ½ x 3 ½
- Take the Basic White piece and fold in half
- Take the largest Soft Suede cardstock and emboss it with the striped embossing folder and then put the ribbon just above the embossed image. Then tape this piece to the largest Early Espresso cardstock then tape these to the card base.
- Take the Crumb cake cardstock and stamp the bear on it using Early Espresso ink. Tape this to the Soft Suede cardstock and tape these to the Early Espresso cardstock. Then tape this on the card base.
- On the smallest white cardstock stamp the Birthday greeting in Early Espresso. Tape this on the bottom of the card.
Here is another bundle in the NEW mini catalog Did you know…..Eden’s Garden Collection – Stamping with Lisa (lisastamps.com)Product List
January’s host code is JW4G7NCQ