I hope you enjoy this cute Pretty Pumpkins Thankful Card. Perfect for your fall cards.
- Stamp Set(s): Pretty Pumpkins #156472
- Card Stock: Evening Evergreen #155574, Basic White #159276
- Designer Series Paper: Harvest Meadow #156494
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black #132708, Crumb Cake #147116, Versamark #102283, Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack #154897, Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack #155519, Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack #155521, Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack #154882, Metallics Embossing Powders #155555
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Detailed Pumpkins Dies #156477, Layering Circles Dies #151770, Timeworn Type 3D #156505
- Embellishments: Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots #156506, Gold Fine Art 3/8” Ribbon #154561
- Tools: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine #149653, Paper Trimmer #152392, Heat Tool #129053, Sponge Daubers #133773
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock
Card Base – 8 ½” x 5 ½” (Scored at 4 ¼”)
Scalloped Circle die cut with Layering Circles Dies
- Basic White Cardstock
Large Circle die cut with Layering Circles Dies
Stamped Pumpkin image die cut with Detailed Pumpkins Dies
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper
Card Front – 5 ¼” x 4”
- Gold Fine Art 3/8” Ribbon
1 piece approx. 6 ½”
- Heat emboss the sentiment from the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set with Gold embossing powder in the bottom right corner of the Harvest Meadows Designer Series Paper card front layer
- Emboss the Basic White Circle with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Lightly sponge the edges of the circle and the raised embossing with a Sponge Dauber and Crumb Cake Classic ink.
- Attach the embossed Basic White circle to the Evening Evergreen Circle and attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the circle.
- Attach Gold Fine Art Ribbon to the center of the card front and attach the ends to the back. Attach the card front to the Evening Evergreen card base
- Stamp the pumpkins image from the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and color the image with Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Die cut the pumpkins image with the coordinating Detailed Pumpkins Dies and attach to the embossed circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Circle element to the card front on the left side over the ribbon.
- Add Gold adhesive backed dots to the card front.
If you liked this fall card Pretty Pumpkins Thankful Card check out Tuesday Tips…Joseph’s Coat Technique – Stamping with Lisa (lisastamps.com)Product List
June’s host code is AKCFYRAN
Leave a Reply