If you have alot of Christmas cards to make, this is the card for you. Using designer paper and a greeting on a tag with a little bit of ribbon to top it off on the front. Quick and easy and so pretty.
- Stamp Set(s): Perfectly Plaid stamp set (#158335)
- Card Stock: Evening Evergreen (#155574), Soft Succulent (#155776), Sahara Sand (#121043)
- Designer Series Paper: Tidings of Christmas 6”x6” (#155718)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Versamark Pad (#102283), Metallics Embossing Powders (#155555), Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (#155517)
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): Tailor Made Tags Dies (#155563)
- Embellishments: Soft Succulent 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon (#155780), Evening Evergreen 3/8” Open Weave Ribbon (#155573), Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack (#155475), Basic Rhinestone Jewels (#144220)
- Tools: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (#149653), Heat Tool (#129053), Take Your Pick Tool (#144107), Paper Snips Scissors (#103579), Paper Trimmer (#152392)
- Adhesives: Stampin’ Seal (#152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: Card Base – 8 ½” x 5 ½” (Scored at 4 ¼”)
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: Layer 1 – 5 ¼” x 4”
- Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper: Layer 2 – 5” x 3 ¾”
- Sahara Sand Cardstock: Sentiment Tag – die cut with Tailor Made Tag Dies
- Cut all cardstock and designer series paper layers
- Adhere designer series paper layer to the Soft Succulent cardstock layer with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach Soft Succulent cardstock layer to the Evening Evergreen card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut sentiment tag from Sahara Sand cardstock using the 2nd smallest tag with the straight edges.
- Stamp Merry Christmas sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set, onto the die cut tag using Versamark ink. Add Copper embossing powder onto tag and tap off excess powder
- Heat Copper embossing powder with Heat Tool until shiny.
- Cut one approx. 3” piece of Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon and thread them both through the hole at the top of the tag.
- Take a piece of the Gray Granite Baker’s Twine (from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack) and wrap it around the base of the two ribbons (close to the top of the tag) twice and tie a knot.
- Trim the edges of the Baker’s Twine and ribbons to tidy them up.
- Color three small Basic Rhinestone Jewels with the Light Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blends Marker. Use the Take Your Pick Tool to place them on the tag to decorate.
- Attach the tag to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals, placing the tag at an angle across the middle of the card.
October’s host code is PGASWBWT