Here is another card from the week of cards
- Stamp Set(s) and Dies: Beauty of Friendship Bundle (155834)
- Card Stock: Basic White Thick Cardstock (159229), Vellum Cardstock (101856), Cajun Craze Cardstock (119684), Early Espress Cardstock (119686), Bumblebee Cardstock (153077)
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad (147085), Bumblebee Classic Stampin’ Pad (153116), Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad (147114)
- Embossing Folder(s): Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (154317)
- Embellishments: Early Espress ¼” Faux Suede Trim (152472), Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels (151193)
- Tools: Stampin’ Cut ‘N Emboss Machine (149653), Take Your Pick Tool (144107), Heat Tool (129053)
- Adhesives: Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108)
- Basic White Thick Cardstock – 8 ½” x 5 ½” , 4” x 5 ¼”
- Early Espresso Cardstock – 4 3/16” x 5 3/16”
- Cajun Craze Cardstock – ¼” x 4”
- Score your 8 ½” Basic White cardstock piece at 4 ¼” and fold.
- Adhere the Early Espresso cardstock piece to the card front.
- Stamp the tree trunk from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set onto the Basic White 4” cardstock piece using Early Espresso ink.
- Emboss the Basic White cardstock piece using the Painted Textures 3D Embossing Folder and Stampin’ Cut ‘N Emboss machine. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the fuller of the tree top images onto your Vellum cardstock piece using Cajun Craze ink. Using your Heat Tool, heat carefully to dry the ink.
- Stamp the more detailed tree top image layered on top of the previously stamped tree top using Bumblebee ink. Heat to dry the ink.
- Cut out the tree top using the dies and the Stampin’ Cut ‘n Emboss machine. Adhere it to the card front over the tree trunk using a Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Adhere your Cajun Craze cardstock strip across the bottom of the tree, then adhere the Faux Suede Trim positioned more toward the bottom of the strip.
- Stamp your sentiment onto the Bumblebee label using Early Espresso ink. Adhere the label to card front using mini dimensionals (place your dimensionals at the top section of the back of the label where it is sitting off of the trim).
- Add Champagne Rhinestones to the card front using your Take You Pick tool for ease placing them.