Here is a special card tutorial for you today just just visiting my site
Friends Are Like Seashells Triple Time Stamping
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Set(s): Friends are like Seashells(158203)
- Card Stock: Night of Navy (100867), Basic White (159276)
- Designer Series Paper: None
- Stamp Pad(s) and Ink(s): Night of Navy (147110), Pear Pizazz (147104), Pool Party (147107), Soft Sea Foam (147102)
- Dies and Embossing Folder(s): none
- Embellishments: Opal Rounds (154289)
- Tools: Paper trimmer
- Color and Measurement(s): Night of Navy: 5.5″ X 8.5″ (score at 4.25″ on long side; 4.25″ X 3″; 3.25″ X 2″
- Color and Measurement(s) Whisper White: 5.25″ X 4″ (cut 2, one is for the inside of the card); 4″ X 2.75″; 3″ X 1.75
- Stack the three pieces of whisper white paper, largest to smallest. Use a tiny bit of adhesive to hold them together -but not too much! You will want to be able to take them apart after you stamp.
- Use the “watercolor fill” stamps from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set and randomly stamp in Pear Pizzaz, Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam. Then using Night of Navy stamp your sentiment first, then randomly stamp the starfish, sand dollar, and small shell. You will want to make sure that you stamp over at least two layers with your images and also stamp off the sides. You might not like the way it looks now, but don’t worry!
- Gently pull the three pieces apart, then adhere each stamped layer to the corresponding Night of Navy layer, and then adhere the matted layers to the front of the card base. It is important to make sure that the images line up.
- Adhere remaining Whisper White piece to inside of card. You may stamp an inside sentiment or some shells if you desire.
- Add three Round Opals to the front.
This sheet is provided for you by:
Lisa Bowell, Independent Demonstrator, Stampin’ Up!,
Click here to shop lisastamps.com
Leave a Reply