Welcome to our September Creative Inking blog hop this month.
I have chose to do something with fall leaves this month.
Vintage Leaves page 88 in the big catalog
1.The card base I used Early Expresso folding that in half.
2. I took a piece of Cajun Craze that is 3 3/4 x 5 and I ran that through the big shot using the brick wall embossing folder.
3. I layered that onto a piece of crumb cake which is 5 1/4 by 4.
4. I then took a piece of very vanilla cardstock 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. I stamped the leaves from the Vintage Leaves stamp set in Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Early Expresso. I've been used the dots from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and stamped those in Early Expresso.
5. I then added this to the card and put a ribbon around it, Seam Binding Early Espresso.
6. For the tag I used the Boys will be Boys stamp set, stamping happy birthday onto a scrap piece of Very Vanilla and punched out with the Washi punch .
7. The vintage leaves is an awesome bundle which comes with matching framelits. I stamped one of the leaves on a scrap piece of vanilla paper in Cajun craze and then I sponged around it. Put dimensional underneath it to pop it up and added this to the card.
Hope you enjoy the Blog Hop this month and stop back soon for more ideas.