For my card this month and our theme is birthday bash.
I am using a new stamp set in the catalog, Wild about Flowers.
1. Fold your base card stock in half, I am using Daffodil delight.
2. We will run the white piece of cardstock through the big shot which is
5 x 3 3/4. I am using the embossing folder Elegant dots.
3. Then we are going to place that white piece on to a piece of Melon Mambo card stock that is 5 1/4 X 4 and then we will attach that on to our main card base.
4. Next we will start on the flower image on my white card stock which is 2 x 4 . First stamp the stems in Old Olive and then the flowers in Melon Mambo.
5. Put this piece on a 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 Melon Mambo. I put dimensionals underneath it to pop it up. Tie a Melon Mambo satin ribbon around it.
6. For the tag- I used Daffodil Delight cardstock and punched that out with our new Washi Tape punch and then punched out a piece of white card stock from the word window and stamp that with Happy Birthday in Melon Mambo.
Hope you liked my card this month and stop back soon for more ideas.
Phyllis Shepherd says
Sweet card! I love the flowers and color choice.
BJ Peters says
Love the colors!
Still Stamping With Sue says
Simply beautiful card, Lisa!
Diane Evans says
Very nice. I need to use this set now.
Lisa Curcio says
The colors together are so beautiful! Nice job!