WHAT IS A “TECHNIQUE CLUB” AND WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
WHAT a Technique Club is
A group of people who agree on purchasing a set amount (or more) of merchandise each month.
- For their participation, each member gets a FREE 2009- 2010 catalog, a 3 ring Technique book and is named the designated Hostess for one month.
- The monthly Hostess is entitled to all the free and incentive merchandise available as if an actual demonstration had taken place.
- Stamp Clubs are a fabulous way to get together to stamp and learn new techniques.
HOW a Technique Club works
- Looking for 6 participants who want to join.
- Each one of us agrees to purchase at LEAST $25 of product each month, so that gives us a $150 total for Hostess benefits.
- If you can’t make a particular class you are still required to put in your minimum order please call or email me before that night to place your order.
- The hostess will get 1 Level 1 set and $15 FREE merchandise. You may bring outside orders with you to increase your sales.
- You may bring guests with you to any of the club dates, you need to contact me 2 days before the club date so I have the projects for them. Cost for them is $5.
- At each class we will do 2 projects. 1 will be a technique page with a sample to add to your technique book and the other project will be a card.
- The classes are held at my house, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 on Thursday or 5:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m on Wednesday & Thursday nights.
- Once everyone has signed the Commitment, the participants are assigned to their months.
Sound good? Great! All you need to do is fill out the Commitment form. Our first month will be when we have 6 members and will run for 6 months. The club dates are the 2nd Wednesday or Thursday of each month. When you sign up you pick the day you want to attend and the month you want to be hostess. When we get going you will get a sheet with the club dates and the hostess for each month.
This can be a really inexpensive way to add to your stamp collection, HOWEVER, the success of the club depends on the members. You must commit to the full term of the club. Also, please note this isn’t intended to take the place of teaching classes. I will be continuing to do classes while the club is in effect.
WANT TO JOIN MY TECHNIQUE CLUB but live to far away from me. Join my long distance group, you get the same as above but then pay a shipping cost of $6.00 to shop your product and technique samples to you. Contact me for more information.
Thanks for your interest!
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Phone: (715) 772-4619